We discuss publishing, my books, my awards….
Also, check out their other social media sites:
Please check out this wonderful interview from The Lesbian Talk Show about Shadoe Publishing, our leader: K’Anne Meinel, marketing, the Lesfic Bard Awards, and the Gay Scribe Awards.
Posted in Interview, K'Anne Meinel, Publishing
- Tagged #gayscribeawards, #kannemeinel, #lesficbardawards, #shadoepublishing, #thelesbiantalkshow, Gay Scribe Awards, K'Anne Meinel, Lesfic Bard Awards, Shadoe Publishing, The Lesbian Talk Show
We are proud to announce the creation of our new logo which we believe reflects the LGBT books that we are publishing. Yes, we have a few books that are ‘straight’ fiction that we have helped authors produce and will continue to support them, however our main focus will be the LGBT community as it always has been. Some covers, some titles will still have the ‘older’ black/white logo because sometimes a rainbow won’t look as nice and we’ll still be using it.
Thank you to all who have supported out publishing endeavors over the last five and half years!
For thousands of years the High Born Elves have languished in the chains of slavery, their great strength gone, their extra keen senses dulled, and their immortality broken. Somehow, in spite of their harsh master’s efforts, the royal line managed to survive. Now, with the aid of a deadly assassin, the heir is about to shake off the chains of slavery, expose the lies, and bring her people to freedom. And she has no idea the magnitude of the task she has undertaken.
And coming SOON to these fine retailers:
Posted in New Release, Press Release
- Tagged #prudencemacleod, #riseofthequeen, #shadoepublishing, Books, Drama, Fantasy, Lesbian, Lesbian Fiction, Lesbian Romance, Love, New Book, New Release, Prudence MacLeod, Rise of The Queen, Romance, Sapphic, Shadoe Publishing
Bradana Gordon has made her fortune by teaching others how to create and seize upon opportunities. Suddenly stranded in a strange city by a fire that burned down her venue, she has the chance to practice what she teaches. In so doing she discovers the love of her life, but as so often happens with love at first sight, she has to accept her good fortune, and then find a way to convince the object of her desire and keep her. Not nearly as easy as it should be, but …
Posted in New Release, Press Release, Publishing
- Tagged #prudencemacleod, #shadoepublishing, Drama, Lesbian, Lesbian Fiction, Love, New Book, Prudence MacLeod, Romance, Sapphic, Shadoe Publishing
This year we had over NINETY THREE covers on the video display! Shadoe Publishing has grown so much since it’s conception!
We really loved the feedback we got from those viewing the various booths in the vendor room.
We are particularly proud of the fact that three of Shadoe Publishing’s authors have been up for Goldies!
Thank you for those who purchased our author’s books, stopped by to chat, or visit!
The FIFTH in the Children of the Goddess Series!
The forces of the Dark are on the move, humanity is vulnerable and unprepared. The goddess Moragah sends out her priestesses to find two people, to people to stop the encroaching darkness. One to see the when and where the conflict will happen, and one to halt the advance. The search was successful, in her lonely tower the Watcher sees all while below the Warrior continues to hone her skills, eagerly awaiting the battle to come.
Posted in New Release, Press Release, Series
- Tagged #prudencemacleod, #shadoepublishing, #WatcherandtheWarrior, Books, Drama, Fantasy, Intrigue, Lesbian, Love, Mystery, New Book, Prudence MacLeod, Romance, Sapphic, Science Fiction
Shadoe Publishing is PROUD to announce that two of our authors have been named finalists in the Golden Crown Literary Society! If you haven’t had a chance to read Maria Ayala’s THE TIGER AND THE SNAKE or Chris Parson’s THE SMALL STEP JOURNEY, now is your chance! Don’t delay!
Winners to be announced in July!
Posted in Press Release, Publishing
- Tagged #ChrisParson, #mariaayala, #shadoepublishing, #thesmallstepjourney, #thetigerandthesnake, Chris Parson, Lesbian Poetry, Maria Ayala, Poetry, Shadoe Publishing, The Small Step Journey, The Tiger and the Snake
Take a moment and check out the Lesbian Talk Show!